|04-NOV-2021||Hotfix Releaseemail@example.com | 613.417.3558|
This release focuses on bug fixes / minor improvements on the 5.7.0 major release.
- Patient Journey events can now be selected. Selecting an event will filter the event table.
- The Patient Journey’s inpatient stay event type will now display a length of stay based on the user’s preferred format.
- Fixed an issue where practice lists would inadvertently get populated with unassociated patients.
- When both inpatient admission and discharge are selected on the Patient Journey, both events will now display in the events table.
- Viewing a list of your organization’s consent directives should now filter properly when selecting ‘Show only directives created by your organization’.
- Privacy officers will now see extra details in their SHIIP notifications when a consent directive override is applied.