Skip to content
- This document summarizes the updates included in a hotfix release for SHIIP.
- This release focuses on bug fixes for the 5.4.0 release.
- This release is scheduled to be available for use on February 2nd, 2021.
- Session timeout warnings will now display for five minutes instead of one minute.
- SHIIP will now remember LACE and HARP ranges within notification settings.
- Added a hospital filter the Home page’s Patient Activity table.
- Added ‘Hospital Master Record Number’ to the Home page, and the Hospital Details page within the Patient Profile.
- The Hospital Details page will now remember the actual column you are sorting by, rather than the position.
- Added ‘Total Occupancy’ column to the Hospital Surge Monitoring dashboard.
- Removed the row/column selection feature from the Hospital Surge Monitoring dashboard.
- Row totals for available beds in the Hospital Surge Monitoring dashboard will now ignore negative bed counts.
- Information will now display correctly when navigating away and back to the Home Care tab within the Patient Profile.
- Fixed an issue where patient profile features (adding to a list, updating patient status, etc.) were not appearing if the profile was visited from a shared URL.
- Sorting by Discharge Date on the Home page now properly sorts patient activity.