Skip to content
- This document summarizes the updates included in a minor release for SHIIP.
- This release focuses on adding a variety of features to help support the role of privacy officers.
- This release is scheduled to be available for use on June 18th, 2020.
- Privacy officers will now have access to the following new Audit Tool reports:
- Privacy Training Report: a breakdown of an organization’s users and their last privacy training date. Can be used to identify users who may require privacy training soon.
- Suspected Breach Report: a list of activities that SHIIP has identified as potential privacy breaches, odd behaviour, etc.
- Privacy officers will now have the ability to export Audit Tool reports to a .csv format (usable in Microsoft Excel).
- Privacy officers can now update the last privacy training date for their organization’s users.
- Several other improvements to existing Audit Tool reports.
- Clinical & some support roles in SHIIP may now share & send copies of their Patient Lists.
- Users may now select multiple Patient Populations on the Home page & Dashboards.
- Reworked the Notifications page to be more user-friendly and provide more information.
- SHIIP will now notify you when your account has logged in with an unknown device. This can help identify compromised accounts.
- Some users may now override a patient’s consent directive manually. This will notify their organization’s privacy officers.