- This document summarizes the updates included in a hotfix release for SHIIP.
- This release focuses on several bug fixes for SHIIP’s new major 5.0.0 release.
- Text areas throughout the CCP now have a minimum height as some users noticed added textboxes would be too small to see.
- Users using Internet Explorer will now be able to edit/create a CCP.
- Users using Internet Explorer will now be able to create a patient.
- The Advanced Search page’s Last Active filter will now return appropriate results.
- The Care Coordination dashboard should no longer display an error when requesting the report.
- Some patient addresses were not geo-coded properly for use in the Health Links dashboard, this has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where patients on a practice list with a ‘confirmed’ status would not appear in search results.
- The notification count in the navigation bar now shows the correct number of notifications, rather than the maximum number of 10 (or less).
- The ‘Privacy Officer(s)’ column in consent management now displays all privacy officers at a specified organization.