- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for the next release version of SHIIP.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 3.7.1 and available for use on November 13th 2018.
- This release focuses on fixes for the recent major 3.7.1 release.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please email us at SHIIP@kflaph.ca
- Many fixes to administration-related functions within SHIIP.
- Login/Expiry/Created dates will now show the correct date.
- Attempting to create a duplicate user will now be more user-friendly.
- The ‘Other Actions’ menu will now appear when editing and viewing a user profile.
- Selecting Health Links/Sub Regions for an Organization will now work in Internet Explorer
- Users viewing their user profile will no longer see permission errors.
- Searching for a user via ‘Manage Users’ and pressing the ‘Enter’ key will no longer reload the page.
- Other minor issues.
- Creating a new patient will no longer display an error when the patient’s profile already exists within SHIIP.
- ‘Nunavut’ has been added to the list of provinces on the Identifiers CCP page.
- Coordinated Care Plans will no longer display a print error when some pages haven’t been reviewed.
- The ‘In Hospital’ badge should now display appropriately.