Skip to content
- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for the next release version of SHIIP.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 3.7.0 and available for use on October 17th 2018.
- This release focuses on an improved user/organization management system and the inclusion of a new Health Links dashboard.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please email us at SHIIP@kflaph.ca
New Enhancements and Features
- A new Health Links dashboard has been added that provides insight into Health Links performance.
- SHIIP now has the capability of spatial analysis based on Health Links & Sub Regions.
- Administrators can now create & update organizations.
- Administrators can now assign users and health care providers to organizations.
- More data can now be captured within user account profiles.
- As a user, you can now view how your account is set up. This includes assigned health care providers, sites, and access groups.
- The Care Coordination dashboard now shows the number of care plans created within a time range, as well as their current status.
- The CCP Information page now has a ‘Referring Organization’ selection option.
- Filter sections in SHIIP such as Home and Dashboards now have the option of filtering by a health care provider / site group.
- SHIIP will now warn users when it detects potential browser setting issues, such as disabled cookies, and disabled scripting.
- SHIIP’s Patient Search feature is now much more flexible when using the text filter.
- Middle names are now being displayed (if available) in most SHIIP modules.
- Changing a patients active status to ‘Active’ or ‘Deceased’ will now display the appropriate badge.
- Patient search has been fixed to include searching by any combination of first name, middle name, last name, and health card number.
- Defunct ‘Referrals’ have been removed from the Acute Care Details page.
- Various fixes to the Audit Tool.