Skip to content
- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for the next release version of SHIIP.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 3.6.0 and available for use on July 6th 2018.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please email us at SHIIP@kflaph.ca
New Enhancements and Features
- Users can now document the date of primary care provider attachment within the Coordinated Care Plan.
- Some CCP fields will now warn the user if they are empty/incomplete prior to saving.
- Additional questions regarding patient confidence have been added to the My Goals & Action Plan page.
- The Health Links Information CCP page has been updated to allow for additional indicator gathering.
- The patient creation process has been improved for ease-of-use.
- The dashboards will no longer load automatically as some users experienced significant load times. You can now set your desired filters prior to viewing a dashboard.
- A Health Links badge has been added to the patient profile. The badge will turn green when a patient’s response to care coordination is ‘Met Criteria and Agreed to Participate’.
- Buttons located at the bottom of the CCP page will now ‘stick’ to the bottom of the page, meaning users will not be required to scroll to the bottom to edit/save/print a CCP.
- RIW values will now appear correctly within a patient’s Risk Profile.
- The Indicators dashboard will now load as expected.
- The ‘With Active CCP’ indicator on the Acute Care Dashboard will now show the appropriate value.
- The Risk Profile will now load as expected. (In some cases, a page refresh was necessary)