Skip to content
- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for the next release version of SHIIP.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 3.5.0 and available for use on May 16th 2018.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please email us at SHIIP@kflaph.ca
New Enhancements and Features
- SHIIP has a new support website: https://support.shiip.ca
- All support requests & questions can be made through https://support.shiip.ca/contact-us
- Updates & expanded content will be added to the new support website frequently.
- The ‘Request Support’ button has been removed from the bottom-right of every SHIIP page. A link to the new ‘Contact Us’ page is available under the ‘Help’ main menu item.
- The Dashboard date filter now has pre-set quarter options.
- The CCP’s ‘Created Date’ is now ‘Date Initiated’ and does not auto-populate.
- The CCP’s ‘Date Referred’ field has been removed.
- Users will receive a warning message when they are editing a CCP for a potential duplicate patient.
- The Complex badge has been re-designed to provide more flexibility and reduce confusion.
- The CCP badge has been moved to the left side of the patient profile.
- Several user interface enhancements to improve user experience and responsiveness.
- For Help Desk staff, the ‘Site Administration’ menu item has been renamed to ‘Manage Users’
- Users can no longer request a list of every available ICD10 code when creating a Watch List.