- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for the next release version of SHIIP.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 3.2.1 and available for use on October 16th 2017.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please email us at SHIIP@kflaph.ca
- This release focuses on the new Coordinated Care Plan.
- Creating a new patient while using Internet Explorer should now function properly.
- Longer user names will now display appropriately on printed Coordinated Care Plans (CCPs).
- System announcements will once again display in the notification drop-down.
- Removed unnecessary bold text in printed CCPs.
- Added the missing footer area to printed CCPs.