Skip to content
- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for the next release version of SHIIP.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 3.2.0 and available for use on September 14th 2017.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please email us at SHIIP@kflaph.ca
- This release focuses on the new Coordinated Care Plan.
New Enhancements and Features
- The new version of the Coordinated Care Plan (CCP) has been added.
- Pre-existing CCP data will be migrated to the new CCP where appropriate.
- A drop-down menu has added to the CCP tab in a Patient Profile. This should allow quicker access to specific pages.
- An archived view of a patient’s previous CCP version is available in two places; the new drop-down CCP menu, and when printing the newest CCP version.
- Many UI improvements throughout the application for readability and clarity.
- Performance improvements to the Dashboards.
- Email notifications should now only be sent to active SHIIP accounts.
- Risk Profile charts will now load as expected. In some cases, they would appear too small to read.
- ‘Episode Count’ for the Complex Patients indicator should now show the correct value on the Acute Care Dashboard.