Skip to content
- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for the next release version of SHIIP.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 3.0.1 and available for use on June 28th, 2017.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please email us at SHIIP@kflapublichealth.ca
- This release focuses on a few minor bug fixes.
New Enhancements and Features
- Watch Lists on the Home page will now display patients in alphabetical order.
- Average Length of Stay calculations on the Acute Care dashboard now only account for patient episodes with a discharge.
- The Support Request feature is once again functional on the sign-in page.
- HARP / LACE scores will now sort by actual score instead of the grouping they fall into.