- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for the next release version of SHIIP.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 2.2.0 and available for use on March 27th, 2017.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please see contact information below.
- This minor release focuses on improved useability and an enhanced Home page.
New Enhancements and Features
- The Home page has been redesigned. Users can now view activity filtered by watchlist, patient group, and provider group.
- Users can now add the following pre-configured diagnoses to custom watchlists; Diabetes, COPD, CHF, Addictions and Mental Health.
- Users can now remove all diagnoses codes from a custom watchlist, rather than removing them one at a time.
- Selected watchlists will now remain when navigating between the Home and Dashboard pages.
- Users can now set notification settings for more than one patient at a time.
- Operational definitions have been added to the Acute Care dashboard. You can view these by placing your mouse over the metric titles.
- Locked patient records can now be identified by a pop-up window with the relative contact information.
- Users will now receive a prompt to extend their SHIIP session after staying on the same page for 20 minutes.
- Refinements to the Audit Tool for enhanced performance and search capability.
- The Support Request button is now accessible on the sign-in page.
- Checkboxes will now work as expected when using Internet Explorer (they were not properly displaying saved values).
- Patients created manually in SHIIP will now properly display the Primary Care Provider if there are no existing episodes.
- Coordinated Care Plan select boxes will no longer default to the first option when using the Safari browser.
- Articles are now listed by descending date in the SHIIP Help Centre.