Skip to content
- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for the next release version of SHIIP.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 2.1.1 and available for use on February 6th, 2017.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please see contact information below.
- This hotfix release focused on performance improvements for users with a large patient roster, as well as additional custom Watch List features.
New Enhancements and Features
- Home page performance has been improved.
- Custom Watch List descriptions are now limited to 700 characters.
- SHIIP’s gender list has been standardized to conform with ADT / DAD / NACRS / CCP definitions.
- Additional risk scores have been added to custom Watch Lists, specifically: RIW, AUA, MAPLe, CSI.
- The Audit Tool now groups logs by page request which should increase readability for administrators.
- SHIIP users with large patient rosters should notice significantly quicker loading times on the Home page.
- User account expiry date will no longer update erroneously when updating your name information.
- Selecting ‘None’ for the Provider filter in Patient Search will now correctly show patients without a primary care provider.
- The Time Range filter for recent patients on the Home page will now properly display patients within the selected range.
- Patients created manually or automatically will now properly display the patient’s primary care provider.