- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for the next release version of SHIIP.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 2.1.3 and available for use on January 9th, 2016.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please see contact information below.
- This hotfix release focused on improving audit tool functionality and SHIIP’s ability to lock patient records.
New Enhancements and Features
- A user-friendly message will now appear on locked patients records.
- The audit tool now has a time range selector that defaults to the last seven days. This should improve audit performance.
- Users should no longer experience unreasonable load times for Watch Lists on the Home page.