Skip to content
- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for the next release version of SHIIP.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 2.1.2 and available for use on December 21st, 2016.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please see contact information below.
- This hotfix release focused on improving SHIIP’s ability to receive data and the ability to lock patient records.
New Enhancements and Features
- Patient records can now be locked if requested by the patient. The patient’s visit information will still be included in dashboard metrics.
- No major fixes are included in this hotfix.