Skip to content
- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for the next release version of SHIIP.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 2.1.1 and available for use on December 19th, 2016.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please see contact information below.
- This hotfix release focused on adding desired criteria for custom Watch Lists and additional/enhanced functionality for the Audit Tool (only available to SHIIP administrators).
New Enhancements and Features
- Additional filters have been added to custom Watch Lists.
- Patients with or without a Coordinated Care Plan (or both)
- Patients with specific genders (male, female, unknown, ambiguous, other, not applicable)
- Patients within an age range (can select multiple ranges)
- Patients on a specific provider’s roster
- A description field has been added to Watch Lists to allow for a more verbose explanation of Watch List criteria.
- Additional features have been added to the Audit tool (see example image #2):
- Administrators can now switch to an HTTP audit which allows them to see which SHIIP pages have been visited.
- Administrators can now select a custom date range for audit logs. This should improve Audit Log performance.
- The Watch List Management page will now properly load.