- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for the next release version of SHIIP.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 2.1.0 and available for use on December 12th, 2016.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please see contact information below.
New Enhancements and Features
- You can now manage your watchlists by clicking on the settings icon and clicking ‘Manage Watchlists’
- Users can now create custom watchlists that automatically populate based on the following optional criteria:
- Patient’s Location
- Patient’s diagnosis codes
- Patient’s HARP / LACE scores
- Patient’s complexity
- Various performance improvements, notably in the Dashboards.
- Consistent loading indicators have been added to improve user experience.
- An ‘Organization’ and ‘Location’ field have been added to the user profile.
- The ‘Count’ column in the Acute Care dashboard has been split between encounters and patients.
- SHIIP’s new ticket support feature is now accessible on all pages.
- The SHIIP Help page / Knowledge Centre has been redesigned for an improved user experience. Helpful content will be increasingly available over the next few months.
- An initial testing framework has been implemented & will be regularly improved. This should significantly reduce the number of user-experienced glitches in future releases.
- When creating a CCP for a new patient, ‘Date Of Birth’ should no longer populate with an incorrect date.
- Users visiting a patient’s Risk Profile should no longer see a “Page Unresponsive” dialog on occasion.
- Sorting and search preferences in All Patients will now remain during the user’s session.
- The ‘Change Password’ option will now work for users in Internet Explorer 9.
- Fixed an issue where ED visits for some patients would be overwritten.
- All SHIIP users should now receive alert notifications.
- Watch List will no longer accept blank entries.