- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for this release.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 2.0.3 on August 26th, 2016.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please see contact information below.
- New medication fields will no longer auto-populate with the first medication’s details in the CCP.
- The Primary Care Provider field in the CCP will now work as intended for all users.
- My Health Issues will now display the proper issue type on a printed CCP.
- Fixed an issue where unnecessary symbols would appear on a printed CCP.
- Long medication names will now appear properly on a printed CCP.
- The system notification dropdown will now function as intended.