Skip to content
- This document summarizes the new features, changes, and major fixes for this release.
- SHIIP is scheduled to be upgraded to version 2.0.0 on August 15th, 2016.
- Below communicates the most notable changes and improvements. For a detailed list that includes the technical details, please see contact information below.
New Enhancements and Features
- Dashboard, Indicators, and Care Coordination have been grouped under Dashboards. The information previously found under Dashboard is now labelled as Acute Care.
- The Edit Profile page has been redesigned for improved flow and flexibility.
- Service disruptions now send an email notification to all SHIIP users.
- Administrators can now assign users to groups and organizations.
- User accounts can now have an expiry date.
- Removing a patient now requires a reason.
- Users can now set a patient to Deceased.
- Palliative patients have been added to the Dashboard’s IP and ED activity.
- All dashboards can now be filtered by a patient group and a start/end date
- All Patients can now be filtered by a user’s Watch List.
- Users can now see risk charts for MAPLe, AUA, and CSI (Caregiver Stress Index)
- A patient’s complex definition has been moved to the Summary tab (the Identification tab has also been renamed to Summary)
- A number of CCP enhancements:
- Added ‘N/A’ as an option for how recently a patient has used other substances.
- A patient’s My Health Needs score will now allow non-numeric characters.
- You can now search for a Primary Care Provider by CPSO number.
- Last Medication Change now has appropriate field names.
- Language options now display their English equivalents.
- Primary Care Provider is now a required field.
- User roles will now save properly when a new user is created.
- Users assigned to a ‘Hospital User’ role will now see patients displayed correctly.
- Opening a ticket in the Help section should no longer erroneously display an error.
- Searching for patients in the Manage Notifications section will now search all patients.
- Navigating to a page after requesting other information will no longer produce an alert box.
- Users will no longer be directed to a blank page after assigning a primary care provider for a new patient.