- This document summarizes the updates included in a major release for SHIIP.
- This release focuses on improvements to data management, user interface consistency, and the Hospital Surge Monitoring dashboard.
- This release is scheduled to be available for use on June 17th, 2021.
- Added a ‘Data Contributions’ dashboard that will allow all users to see when SHIIP’s data sources last sent information, which information is included, etc.
- Many back-end improvements to support scalability/performance in relation to hospital data sources.
- Improved feature to multi-select/select all patients on a Patient List.
- Added feature that will allow users to update a patient’s Primary Care Provider.
- Added cautionary notes to the Hospital Surge Monitoring dashboard. These will be used to identify known issues with bed counts.
- Added toggle feature to the Hospital Surge Monitoring dashboard that will allow certain users to toggle the visibility of validation/drill-down features.
- Added ‘Manage Health Care Providers’ page for administrators. This includes the ability to archive, restore, and modify provider names.
- Showing consent directives applied by a specific organization will now include directives linked to any organizational-assigned data sources.
- Additional visit filters have been added to the Home Page. Visits can now be filtered by discharge disposition, primary care provider, and visit type. Note: The hospital filter has been moved to accompany these new filters.
- Administrators can now view user preferences. This will allow the support team to easily identify issues during support activities.
- Created a ‘Hospital Data Validation’ page to support certain roles at participating hospitals. This page currently allows those users to discharge and cancel visits.
- Improved form validation throughout the entire tool so that it is consistent and more user-friendly.
- The End of Life update feature should no longer appear for users without permission.
- Certain date/time values in the Suspected Breach Report will now display correctly, rather than always show the current date/time.