Step one: ensure that you are on the Home page.
Note: If you do not see the above filters or table, your account does not have access to patient activity on the Home page. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact us.
Step two: update ‘Patient Population’ or ‘Date Range’
There are two filters available on the Home page:
- Patient Population -This is where you can filter patient activity for a specific group of patients.
- Practice List – This is a list of patients that have a connection to your organization.
- Patient List – This is a custom list defined by you.
- Saved Search – This is a custom search defined by you.
- Date Range – This allows you to see patient activity with a specified time frame. These are predefined options.