Tailored lists for any workflow
Patient lists are manually controlled by SHIIP users. A user can create as many lists as they like, with the ability to set a name and description at the time of creation. While a manual list is a simple concept, they can provide a great deal of flexibility for any type of user. Below are some example uses for a patient list:
- Your own ‘caseload’
- Your complex patients
- Your patients requiring data entry
- Your patients with a Coordinated Care Plan
- Your patients currently receiving palliative care
- Your patients requiring follow-up after a visit to an acute care facility
How can a patient list be used?
Aside from the examples listed above, patient lists can have a significant impact on some SHIIP pages. Patient lists act as a patient population for the following pages:
- The Home page’s patient activity table: you can view activity for all patients on a selected patient list.
- The Acute Care dashboard’s indicators / drilldowns: you can view acute care indicators for a selected patient list.
- The Indicators dashboard: you can view acute care indicators for a selected patient list.
- The Care Coordination dashboard: you can view Coordinated Care Plan indicators for a selected patient list.
Related Quick Help Articles