Skip to content
- This document summarizes the updates included in a hotfix release for SHIIP.
- This release focuses on bug fixes for the 5.6.0 version release.
- This release is scheduled to be available for use on August 5th, 2021.
- Form validation has been improved when adding a patient to a list.
- Updated column descriptions on the Home page.
- Administrators may now update the display code for contributing data sources/sites.
- Health care provider names will now appear properly when creating/updating an organization.
- SHIIP will now dynamically fix a patient’s vital status when it receives new/corrected information from participating hospitals.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from navigating to the password reset page during support calls.
- The ‘Data Contributions’ dashboard will now show ‘N/A’ for data elements that are not applicable to specific sites.
- Password length requirement has been increased to 12 to align with KHSC password policies. This will not affect current passwords.