Skip to content
- This document summarizes the updates included in a major release for SHIIP.
- This release focuses on bug fixes / improvements for the v5.5.0 release.
- This release is scheduled to be available for use on April 14th, 2021.
- Rows capable of an update on the My Profile page are now easier to click.
- Added ‘Seniors Without Walls’ as an available service code for Community Support Services.
- The header column within the ‘Manage Columns’ screen on the Home page is no longer draggable.
- Deselecting all notifications on the Notifications page will now correctly deselect all rows.
- Creating a patient list can longer result in duplicate lists by clicking the ‘Finish’ button multiple times.
- Other minor fixes to support administrative tasks.