Skip to content
- This document summarizes the updates included in a major release for SHIIP.
- This release focuses on improvements to the Hospital Surge Monitoring dashboard, user accounts, and administration features.
- This release is scheduled to be available for use on April 1st, 2021.
- SHIIP will now keep a historical record of a patient’s primary care providers.
- SHIIP will now keep a historical record of a patient’s address and phone number.
- SHIIP will now keep a historical record of a hospital visit’s Alternate Level of Care (ALC) status for supporting hospitals.
- Significant improvements to the ‘In Hospital’ filter that will allow users to find patients that are active at a very specific location (including service/clinic and floor/point).
- Added a validation tool to the Hospital Surge Monitoring dashboard. This will be available to select users.
- Added an administration tool to the Hospital Surge Monitoring dashboard that will allow creation of notes.
- Added/modified several features on the ‘My Profile’ page:
- Mobile phone setup & verification
- Challenge question setup
- Support PIN display
- Change password form
- Recent sessions
- Added a ‘Length of Stay format’ preference. Users can choose between the following: dynamic, hours, or days.
- Added ability for administrators to send users a DUO push for two-factor verification.
- Added ability to link organizations with SHIIP data sources.
- Total bed count on the Hospital Surge Monitoring operational beds table will now display the correct totals.